Information that we collect from you
The website srdjanborovic.com collects from you:
- personally identifiable information
– This information is collected when users visit the website, leave a comment, subscribe to the newsletter, download the e-book, fill out the contact form or send an e-mail. If necessary, we can ask for your name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number. You can also visit the website anonymously. The user’s personal information can only be collected if the user provides it voluntarily. The user may always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, but should be aware that in these cases he may be denied some data or activities on the website. The user will never be asked for additional information that is not necessary for the activity and service he/she has requested.
– The website uses data from Google (such as age, gender and interests) through Google Analytics.
- non-personally identifiable data
– This information may include the name of the browser, anonymous session recording, the type of computer and technical information about the user, such as the operating system, the ISP they use and other similar information.
– An IP address is a number assigned by your ISP to your computer so that you can access the Internet. This information can be used to diagnose problems with our server, report non-personal information, and determine the fastest way to route your computer to the website.
The site srdjanborovic.com uses the so-called “Cookies”. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser stores on your computer and that help you identify yourself on websites when you visit later. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued that cookie.
If you block cookies, you may not be able to fully use all the interactive features of the site, so in order to fully enjoy them, I recommend that you do not block them.
Privacy of Information
The author of this site does not sell, trade or rent user information to others.
We may transfer information about the use of the site to third parties, but this will not include information on the basis of which you can be identified.
The information you provide to us is stored on our server, and can be accessed by website associates, government agencies and persons hired by the author of the site to process data on his behalf, for the purposes specified in this policy or other purposes for which you have given permission.
Use of collected data
The data collected on the website can be used for:
- service improvement – The information we collect helps us respond more effectively to your interests and requests.
- to personalize the user experience – we can use the information to understand how users use the site.
- for the use of marketing – for internal needs in the field of marketing and research.
- to improve the site – we can use the feedback you provide to improve products and services.
- for the purpose of initiating a promotion, competition or for other similar purposes – sending users information that they have agreed to receive on topics of their interest.
- for periodically sent e-mails – sending information about website, communication channel for user requests, questions and / or other requests. If at any time a user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving the email newsletter, there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Other Internet websites
Use the website at your own risk. The author of this site is not responsible for material or non-material damage, direct or indirect, which occurs due to the use or is in any connection with the use of this website or its content.
Website content license – CreativeCommons – Authorship.